Our client is a blockchain gaming-focused incubator and launchpad ecosystem, with over 50 projects launched, empowering innovators and project developers through access to funding, community and partnership building, and a full support system to help drive the future of gaming and blockchain.
Our mission is to foster growth and innovation in the blockchain Gaming/Metaverse/NFT space, bringing the opportunities of GameFi and play-to-earn to global mainstream markets.
We are looking for talented Blockchain Developers having hands-on experience in Ethereum and other major blockchains like BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Fantom etc. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting smart contracts and related security. Your primary responsibility will be analysing requirements, designing and implementing smart contract logic around different business models, as well as building and launching new features on multiple blockchain networks.
- Minimum 3 years experience writing Smart Contracts.
- Experience writing gas-optimized solidity smart contracts with provided business logic.
- Experience with Ethereum development frameworks such as Truffle, Hardhat, and Ganache local blockchain.
- Experience with token standards such as ERC20, ERC721, ERC1155, etc.
- Conceptual understanding of Metaverse, ICO, IEO, IGO, and INO/ IMO Experience or good understanding with Ethereum Layer2 solution and deployment of smart contracts on major blockchains such as BSC, Polygon. Knowledge of Solana will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of NFT platforms like Opensea and Rarible with the ability to build such platforms and marketplace.
- Good understanding of Defi tokens, launchpads, and automated market markers(AMMs)such as Uniswap, Sushiswap, and Pancakeswap, etc.
- Good understanding of liquidity, yield farming, token staking, and APY calculations.
- Collaborate with team members to build solutions based on scalable and reusable design patterns
- Research and innovate for next-generation architectures
- You must have 2 to 5 years of experience in Ethereum and other major blockchains like, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Fantom etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in information security, computer science, or related education
Working here, you'll get:
- Prestige. Our talents are proud to work at the #1 Incubator and Launchpad for Blockchain Gamers, NFTs, and Metaverse projects.
- The opportunity to play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Empowerment. You will be a part of a creative environment, where talents take initiative, exploit their full potential and make a significant impact on the company.
- Rapid growth and promotion