Brand and Partnerships Manager
Salary neg (Est $60-75k)
Our client is aplatform dedicated to the creation and monetization of film, tv and sports NFT’s. They are looking to breakdown many of the barriers seen in the traditional TV and film space by increasing transparency and giving the powerback to the creators and viewers within the industry.
The platform hasvarious features. Their Launchpad provides the basis for creators of Film’s and TV shows to showcase their creations and have access to the project’s community. The second is the core viewing feature in which use of the projects native token provides viewing access. Finally the platform’s marketplace provides the ability to buy, sell, and exchange film and TV NFT’s.
• Build relationships with partners and organizational stakeholders
• Communicate with clients regularly to ensure projects are developed and delivered on time
• Research, develop, and pitch new strategies to improve our client communications
• Negotiate efficient partnership agreements
• Report progress to the upper management
• Develop engaging sales presentations backed by relevant data and case studies
• Work with marketing and customer service teams to ensure all client issues get resolved efficiently