Business Development Lead
Salary Negotiable Circa $100-150k
Our client is a unique Layer 0 proof-of-time (PoT) protocol that enables decentralized apps (DApps) to interact seamlessly using event data. To verify event data, the PoT consensus protocol employs several technologies such as theverifiable delay function (VDF), ranking score, and fixed stake.
The project has multiple use cases including cross-chain NFT auctions, play-to-earn gaming,lending and borrowing as well as defi and positions itself very well to beutilized heavily in the Blockchain space. Is to facilitate the seamless communication of time data (events) between decentralised applications across different chains.
The client’s overall mission Is to facilitate the seamless communication of time data(events) between decentralised applications across different chains.
• 5 years min experience in a related field, preferably in the blockchain/crypto space
• Have excellent communication and copywriting skills
• Have a thorough understanding of business economics and dynamics in the crypto space – with abilities such as forging and leveraging partnerships
• Have convincing marketing/salesmanship skills – with abilities such as creating and pitching a pipeline of projects, excelling in investment meetings, etc
• Extremely energetic, able to spot openings and take initiatives – with abilities such as extracting value from existing partner/investor ecosystems
• Have a thorough understanding of the product market – with the ability to understand what works with customers/leads
• Forge lasting, strategic partnerships and connections with relevant corporate entities to propel the client’s growth
• Help sharpen and maintain the client’s competitive edge in the saturated and dynamic blockchain startup space
• Take the lead in ensuring that the client’s functions optimally at all levels from a business standpoint
• Generate a pipeline of projects that are beneficial to the client’s existence and growth
• Utilize your connections and expertise to identify and leverage industry trends, developments and opportunities that are of potential advantage to the client
• Work effectively with internal and external teams to develop and deliver projects