Business Development Manager
We are looking for a skilled Business Development Manager with 2-3 years of experience in the Web3 industry. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for evaluating, negotiating, and closing key deals that help grow the footprint of our ecosystem. You will also be required to recognise new industry trends and use data to inform and guide our Ecosystem Growth strategy.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify and implement growth opportunities that accelerate and strengthen the ecosystem.
- Ensure the growth and success of new and existing Web3 partnerships, especially in wallets and gaming tracks.
- Attract external development teams to build in the ecosystem.
- Maintain expert knowledge of the platform and products in order to provide knowledgeable support to potential partners both externally and internally.
- Represent the company in meetings with executives from our partner companies and various external events and conferences.
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in the Web3 industry, technical background is a strong plus.
- Experience in closing strategic business development deals.
- Experience in data analysis and deriving actionable insights.
- Strong project management skills: the ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines simultaneously, and high attention to detail.
- Strong ability to model business opportunities and create presentations.
- Scale-ups with notable experience in Web3 business development.
- If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply today to join our team as a Business Development Manager in the Web3 industry.
The process includes a 3 month starting probation period where compensation is based on performance.
If you have the above experience, based in the United States then apply now!