Priority Crypto specialises in blockchain recruitment catering to the industry’s top blockchain companies. With a full-time team of specialised recruiters, we work directly with both startups and established blockchain companies. Through this, we have been able to place candidates globally, through our placement process considering skillset and cultural fit which has led to collaboration with many partners across Web3 to create engaging teams who share the same goal.
Business Development Manager:
Join our client, a global Web3 social media and educational platform operating on the Polygon blockchain, as they revolutionise the digital landscape. Fusing Social-Fi and Game-Fi, they invite you to be part of reshaping collective thinking and combating misinformation. Be at the forefront of a movement that champions free thought and open discourse. Embrace the power of technology with an innovative UI that facilitates engaging debates on topics ranging from politics to entertainment.
As a Business Development Manager, you’ll be driving the success of a Web3 Social-Fi platform. Get the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative environment and have a proven track record in business development. You’ll become a key player in shaping the future of social media by joining our client’s team. We're seeking individuals excited by the fastest-growing industry, obsessed with the web3 space, and dedicated to building a generational company in the field.
- Competitive salary with regular reviews.
- Flexible working arrangements (remote or central London office).
- Unlimited holidays (minimum of 25 days a year).
- Performance scale aligned with industry tech giants.
- Upcoming compensation benefits with bonuses tied to performance targets.
You'll contribute to building partnerships and supporting Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in winning debates on the platform. Collaborate and compete with other teams to discover optimal solutions for acquiring new active users. In addition, you’ll be developing and managing relationships with key partners, executing influencer marketing strategies, and identifying opportunities for collaborative activations. Track key performance metrics and turn insights into impactful business development strategies. Attend and/or organise user acquisition activations at conferences, events, and community meetups.
- 5+ years of sales, business development, or similar experience.
- Native English proficiency.
- Enthusiastic about a quota-carrying role in a rapidly growing industry.
- Deep understanding of the Web3 space and experience in the industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, writing, and organisational skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work independently.
- Strong understanding of web3, social media, Social-Fi, and Game-Fi.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for effective relationship building.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
- Familiarity with cloud-based software (Google Suite, Lark, etc.).
- Proactive and self-driven behaviour.
Our client is an advocate of equal opportunity and fervently believes in nurturing diversity and inclusivity. Every application is valued. However, only those shortlisted will be approached for further discussions.
Please only apply if you have the above experience.