Decentralised Systems Engineer
We are looking for talented and ambitious engineer passionate about cryptography, decentralised systems, and inter-protocol communications in decentralised settings. We are working on inter-protocol communication tools for data exchange between decentralized solutions.
- Designing and implementing protocols for decentralized systems
- Design and maintain user workflow and API
- Deep research of other solutions in the market
- Development application endpoints on third-party protocols
- Cooperation with =nil;s internal teams.
- BS+ with a major in Computer Science or Applied Math or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with modern decentralised ledgers
- Some knowledge of Game Theory Applications, especially in information exchange
- Basic understanding of cryptographic algorithms and primitives
- Basic understanding of cryptography underlying math (hash functions, finite field arithmetic, polynomials, elliptic curves, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in C++
- 5+ years of experience in development
- Familiarity with decentralised applications development
- The language is English, so you’re supposed to be at least C1 level
- Remote work or office work in Limassol - it is your choice
- Relocation support
- Health insurance
If you're passionate about this role, then we want to hear from you! Our clients are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace culture, and we believe that our employees are our most valuable asset. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits packages, and opportunities for professional growth and development.
If you're ready to take the next step in your career, apply today!