DeFi Community Manager
As our client's Community Manager, you will have the opportunity to actively participate in the growth of a project that will redefine the rules of decentralized finance, by creating and nurturing the Mangrove community.You will be an integral part of the Marketing team.
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Engineering, and Business Development teams in strategizing and executing the community management strategies
- Build, animate, nurture, and grow the Mangrove community
- Provide support to the Mangrove community
- Write both technical and easy-to-understand content about Mangrove: blog posts, newsletters, Twitter threads, discord announcements…
- Create questlines to bring developers
- Organise online AMA, interviews, workshops, and IRL events & hackathons
- >1y experience with DeFi (real DeFi, not just NFTs or other crypto related things)
- 2y-3y experience building AND engaging crypto communities. Please share Tweets / Discord server(s) / Telegram group(s) that we can check.
- Full English proficiency level
Even better if you have/are:
- Experience working remotely/with remote teams
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Marketing, Journalism, PR, or a related field
- Able to speak various languages
Our clients are committed to facilitating a diverse and inclusive work environment. Mangrove welcomes all types of profiles to apply and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, social origin, or age.