Our client is a blockchain gaming-focused incubator and launchpad ecosystem, with over 50 projects launched, empowering innovators and project developers through access to funding, community and partnership building, and a full support system to help drive the future of gaming and blockchain.
As a Game Producer you will work directly with the Development Team (Game Design, Art, Engineering, Business) to ensure timelines are realistic and deliverables are scoped to allow for confident delivery.
In particular, you will:
• Deliver the Product Vision as a liaison between the Product Owner and the Development Team.
• Own the development process
•Help define & track milestones and deliverables to make sure the product achieves its goals. Balance against timeline, resources and quality.
•Maintain feature backlog against business, design, art & tech priorities
•Coordinate day to day activities, identifying bottlenecks and misalignments and working diligently to remove them
•Present weekly updates, development status and clear vision to all stakeholders
Additionally, you will:
• Coordinate with other Producers and stakeholders at Metaverse level, aligning on vision, risks, timeline, resources and deliverables.
• Champion the clients Metaverse across community facing channels when needed
• Identify and execute on opportunities at the intersection of Web3, Blockchain and computer gaming.
This is a key role that requires a mix of product ownership & full cycle development knowledge in the F2P space complemented by an interest in Web 3.0 / blockchain applications in gaming.
• Have 3 years of industry experience in a project management or production role in the F2P space (mobile, web or AAA)
• Have delivered at least two full lifecycle games, from ideation / preproduction to active LiveOPS.
• Are open to or already poses blockchain knowledge, especially tokenomics and see WEB 3.0 as an opportunity for the gaming industry
• Enjoy coordinating teams across multiple world locations and job families
• Are a structured person, able to work with uncertainty and a good communicator with strong presentation skills and attention to detail
• Are proficient in project management tools such as Jira, Hansoft, Asana, Hacknplan etc.
• Have familiarity with BI / analytics tools and live game middleware like Playfab, Firebase, PowerBI