Head of Backend/Data Engineering
Our blockchain client is a Web3 and Metaverse technology company with the vision to lead the change in Human Interactions and the mission to connect Real Humans. Our client is building the first Decentralised Social Metaverse and the Digital Identity of humans, which includes building different innovative products using blockchain technology and token standards.
As a head of backend/data engineering, you will be responsible for leading the development of our data architecture and writing portable and reusable code for data gathering and analysis using Python, Django, Celery and REST API-based frameworks. You will also ensure the availability of clean, usable data and data services. In addition, you will work closely with Product Owners to implement data pools and services. Finally, to lead and be a source of knowledge and guidance to other members of the development pool.
- Develop new data pools and enhance existing ones
- Be one of our gurus on data acquisition and transformation
- Participate in software design
- Collaborate with colleagues in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in writing tests, both code and data with a strong desire to champion those standards.
- Experience with several different data storage solutions, SQL and NoSQL databases, data warehouses, data lakes etc.