Head of Blockchain
Our client is looking for a Head of Blockchain who’ll lead all our Blockchain infrastructure strategy and development, from smart contract creation to dApp creation and game engine integrations.
As Head of Blockchain you will, develop plans to help establish our technologies, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Blockchain strategist and executor, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
- Drive the architecture of our platform and develop into the management of the in-house and external engineering teams
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- Evolve the technical direction of the service
- Deliver high-quality systems and features for customers
- Own the software development process end-to-end, including working with stakeholders to determine requirements and design, architect, plan, implement, test, and operate new systems and features
- Engage in and contribute to relevant open-source projects
- Monitor project execution and ensure that the project is delivered on time, on budget, and with great quality
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Assist in planning and budgeting working closely with the finance team
- Experience in full-lifecycle smart contract development
- Hands-on experience primarily with Solidity
- High-level knowledge of APIs and libraries
- Up-to-date with the latest blockchain trends, techniques, best practices and technologies
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Knowledge of Web3 and Ethereum development tools
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritise goals
- Analytical minded
- Interested in gaming, web 3, metaverse or similar industries
- EMEA Timezone
- Fully remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Get paid in FIAT or Stablecoins
- 25 days of paid holidays (Prorated) + paid UK bank holidays
- 3% pension contribution (UK)
- Immediate start date
Our client is an advocate of equal opportunity and fervently believes in nurturing diversity and inclusivity. Every application is valued. However, only those shortlisted will be approached for further discussions.
Please only apply if you have the above experience.