Head of Community
We are currently seeking a Head of Community to support our client in nurturing and engaging with our community across all channels. The ideal candidate will be dedicated, self-starting, and eager to grow a flourishing community for a growing startup.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to develop their skills in social media, SEO, and digital marketing while gaining web3 experience. They will play a pivotal role in helping launch the most exciting metaverse platform. Ultimately, you will manage the day-to-day communication and engagement within our client’s community.
- Plan and execute the strategy for growing an engaged community of content creators and gamers
- Produce engaging written, image, video, streams and audio content across social media channels (Youtube, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Threads etc) that grows our following.
- Engage with, nurture and grow our community across platforms (Discord, Telegram, Twitter, twitch etc.)
- Manage all logistics, security and moderation of community platforms like discord
- Grow and manage a team of moderators when required
- Work closely with the marketing department to plan social content
- Management of automation tools such as Hootsuite
- Impeccable writing and communication skills in English
- Avid self-learner with a passion for the digital marketing industry and social media specifically
- Experience in digital marketing
- Basic if not intermediate knowledge of web3 and blockchain technology
- Experience working with Discord, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn
- Ability to meet deadlines and work efficiently without sacrificing quality
- Highly reliable.
- Knowledge of Blockchain technologies
- Interested in gaming, web 3, metaverse or similar industries
- EMEA Timezone
- Secondary Language
- Fully remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive remuneration package
- Immediate start date
Our client is an advocate of equal opportunity and fervently believes in nurturing diversity and inclusivity. Every application is valued. However, only those shortlisted will be approached for further discussions.
Please only apply if you have the above experience.