Head of Growth
Our client, a leading company in the Web3 industry, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Growth Manager to drive growth and revenue KPIs. As the Growth Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing a targeted operational strategy, analyzing market trends, and understanding user requirements and competitors thoroughly.
- Fulfill user growth or revenue KPIs analyse and understand market trends, user requirements, and competitors thoroughly, hence establishing an targeted operational strategy, and proceed it on daily operations efficiently.
- Perform data analysis to understand the advantages and disadvantages of business operations, and adjust operational strategies in time based on the analysis result.
- Plan and execute operational campaigns or activities to promote user growth.
- Report on project progress, offer viable solutions and opportunities as they arise, and manage resources to make sure the schedule is on track.
- Ensure efficient daily operations And controls by working closely with product, technology, customer services, and various other teams across the organisation both regionally and globally.
- 3-5 years of user growth experience in the Web3 industry; Extensive experience in 2C growth. Proficiency in using both technology and other growth hacking techniques.
- Ability to clearly articulate issues and develop approaches for resolution.
- Ability to multitask and to work under pressure, prioritising duties according to business needs.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills in order to identify, understand and address operational and technical issues.
- Familiar with the implementation process and operation specifications.
If you have the experience and qualifications required, we welcome you to submit your application for consideration. Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic and innovative organisation at the forefront of the Web3 industry!