Head of Marketing
Our client is looking for a Head of Marketing who will passionately lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects. In addition to this, you will play a key role in managing and developing their client community across the different channels.
Ultimately, you will spearhead our Marketing function in ways that promote higher profitability whilst encouraging a creative mindset to drive their business and their platform forward.
- Craft and execute strategies for all Marketing verticals, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Management, expansion and nurturing of our client's community across all social channels
- Oversee design branding, positioning and creative
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyse consumer behaviour and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Build & lead a team of marketers to develop and execute creative marketing campaigns across multiple web3 channels
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans to build a team
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Weekly and monthly reporting
Requirements and skills:
- Work experience as Head of Marketing or Marketing Lead, preferably within Web 3.0 or gaming
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritise goals
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software
- Analytical and data-driven approach to marketing in the web3 space.
- Knowledge of Blockchain technologies
- Interested in gaming, web 3, metaverse or similar industries
- EMEA Timezone
- Secondary Language
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive remuneration package
- 25 days of paid holidays (Prorated) + paid UK bank holidays
- Immediate start date
- Fully remote work
Our client is an advocate of equal opportunity and fervently believes in nurturing diversity and inclusivity. Every application is valued. However, only those shortlisted will be approached for further discussions.
Please only apply if you have the above experience.