Our blockchain client is a Web3 and Metaverse technology company with the vision to lead the change in Human Interactions and the mission to connect Real Humans. With these goals in mind, our client is building the first Decentralised Social Metaverse and the Digital Identity of humans, which includes building different innovative products using blockchain technology and token standards.
As Head of Partnerships, you will bring hyperrealism to the metaverse, allowing humans to build their Digital Identity and enjoy mind-blowing environments. Also, create and evolve their Avatar profile, exchange NFTs, use a decentralised chat, get a job in the metaverse, enjoy immersive experiences, own and customise virtual lands, and socialise & earn in our client's 3D World.
- Understand new market trends, spot potential synergies, and identify high-potential incumbents in order to develop and execute a partner strategy.
- Cultivate the relationship with potential partners.
- Find, negotiate and execute partnerships with other crypto-related companies.
- Measure and optimise the performance of the existing partnerships.
- Work with the ecosystem and marketing teams on the execution of partner programs, events and enable the growth of our ecosystem effectively.
Additionally, you will:
- Create a lead generation strategy to feed our pipeline of our client and Metaverse partnerships, expanding the reach of our company.
- Have regular meetings with the Marketing team and report to CMO about the latest possible partnerships in the industry.
- Establish periodic meetings to understand partner needs and follow-up goals and KPIs established previously.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Passionate about the cryptocurrency and blockchain fields with a strong interest in CeFi, DeFi, Metaverse and NFTs. You love to constantly learn and keep abreast of trends and developments in the industry.
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritise, communicate, and function in a small team, while liaising and coordinating with the other teams, in a multicultural and remote environment.
- An ambitious and motivated person that looks forward to the future in the organisation and shows a willingness to scale and take our client's company to be top-tier in the industry.
- Hard-working, independent person who works toward the same mission feels.
- Quality-oriented person that ensures that represents our client's top-notch products.