Our Blockchain client is a Web3 and Metaverse technology company with the vision to lead the change in Human Interactions and the mission to connect Real Humans. Our client is changing the way we interact as digital users: making frictionless and customer-friendly solutions on top of it is one of the biggest challenges nowadays, as well as designing the right product structuration and understanding the underlying technology and its limitations.
Are you passionate about challenges and delving into the latest cutting-edge trends in web3, blockchain, crypto, metaverse, and the most Techie positions? Are you looking to boost your growth in a company that is creating the future? Our client brings hyperrealism to the metaverse, allowing humans to build their Digital Identities and enjoy mind-blowing environments. Also, create and evolve their Avatar profile, exchange NFTs, use a decentralised chat, get a job in the metaverse, enjoy immersive experiences, own and customise virtual lands, and socialise & earn in the 3D World.
As a Head of Product Design, your responsibilities will include:
- Gathering user requirements, structuring decentralised products, creating both functional and appealing features, defining web3-oriented graphic and navigation components and managing staff; planning and evaluating department activities.
- Introducing a new decentralised dimension adds a new degree of complexity, therefore requiring highly prepared profiles ready to address complex challenges thinking outside the box.
- Turning our software into easy-to-use products for our clients, accomplishing the department objectives.
- Ultimately, translating traditional solutions into something thrilling and surprising with one main purpose: to position our client as the web3 benchmark with an extraordinary, decentralised user experience.
- Expert sense & understanding of UI/UX Design principles.
- Illustrate and present design options using process flows, prototypes, and sitemaps along with thorough research and analysis.
- An expert in hands-on knowledge for creating a powerful UX/UI in mobile and web-based design.
- Experience designing apps based on Material Design and iOS Human Interface Design Guidelines.
- Familiarity with project management and remote collaboration tools
- Working in Agile/Scrum team environments