IT Security Lead
Our client is seeking a talented IT Security Lead to join their team. Our client needs someone who understands IT management and security best practices and avidly promotes ‘security first’ and ‘cloud-native’ approaches.
The right candidate for our client is passionate about data integrity and security across the board, maintaining the company’s reputation for technological excellence and safeguarding critical business information. You must have an open mind, be ready to go and be happy to learn and use new technologies.
- Run regular audits on network and data security
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve security and update software and systems used by members of the organisation.
- Develop and implement IT/security protocols, policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Design and execute training programs and workshops for staff to minimise risks
- Implement and manage security incident response program
- Monitor internal and external policy compliance
- Run and share regular operation system audit reports with senior staff
- Plan, organise, control and evaluate IT/Security and electronic data operations
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Implement network security strategies over data and its storage and communication systems
- Manage onboarding and user permissions across all platforms.
- Research and stay up-to-date with new and emerging IT/Security solutions and equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or a related field
- Proven experience in managing IT infrastructure and services
- Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation
- Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Highly organised and detail-oriented
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
- Experience in setting up and administering platform services including:
- ProtonMail / VPN
- Google Workspaces / G-Suite tools /Cloud
- Paid overtime available
- Market-leading personal commission program
- Additional incentives
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career
- Our client offers a commission on all sales generated by the Manager and a competitive salary in USDT, depending on the experience.
Our client is an advocate of equal opportunity and fervently believes in nurturing diversity and inclusivity. Every application is valued. However, only those shortlisted will be approached for further discussions.
Please only apply if you have the above experience.