We are looking for an experienced Portfolio Manager to join our VC firm in Dubai. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the personal portfolio of our high net worth individual (HNWI) clients in the web3 and crypto-related projects.
As a Portfolio Manager, you will:
- Have a strong understanding of the blockchain industry and a track record of successful portfolio management.
- Work closely with the investment team and their clients.
- Identify, analyse, and recommend investments that meet our client's objectives.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing HNWI personal projects.
- Strong understanding of the blockchain industry, particularly web3 and crypto-related projects.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to identify market trends and investment opportunities.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate investment ideas to clients.
- Must be a resident in Dubai and have a valid work permit.
- Experience with stablecoin or cryptocurrency investments
- Knowledge of Shariah compliant investments.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected VC firm in Dubai and manage the personal portfolio of our high net worth individual clients. The majority of the work can be done remotely, but being a resident in Dubai is required. The salary will be paid in stablecoin.
If you are an experienced Portfolio Manager with a passion for the blockchain industry, we encourage you to apply.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this role.