Priority Crypto specialises in blockchain recruitment catering to the industry’s top blockchain companies. With a full-time team of specialised recruiters, we work directly with both startups and established blockchain companies. Through this, we have been able to place candidates globally, through our placement process considering skillset and cultural fit which has led to collaboration with many partners across Web3 to create engaging teams who share the same goal.
Remote Closer (Accelerator Product)
Our client, a leading DeFi educational platform, is on the lookout for Remote Closers to help drive our ambitious growth. If you're driven and have a passion for B2C sales, you can be a part of and drive a high-performance team making waves in the financial world.
We're seeking individuals with a proven track record in B2C sales, hungry for success, and ready to compete for a spot on our client’s team. If you are coachable, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and bring previous successful sales experience, get in touch with us! Bonus points if you're familiar with our market, can provide high-quality references, and have closed at least $100k as a Remote Closer.
- Marketing content that does the heavy lifting.
- Attraction of smart, open-minded, and wealthy individuals.
- 5 highly qualified and filtered calls every day.
- Product cost set at $5k.
- A generous 10% commission on cash collected.
- $15-20k OTE per month on a commission-only basis (our Closers consistently achieve this).
- Collective bonuses and payment-in-full bonuses.
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere.
- Inclusion in a fast-growing, impact-driven, high-performance team and culture.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- A supportive team environment.
- Describe and sell our offering to potential customers.
- Issue contracts and process payments efficiently.
- Communicate with customers using company-allocated recorded communication channels (Zoom, etc.).
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company's services.
- Establish and nurture relationships with potential customers to facilitate sales.
- Use data to help customers understand how our services align with their goals.
- Complete administrative tasks, such as processing and recording sales.
- Ensure professional camera practices during all meetings and client interactions.
- Experience in a B2C offer.
- Full-time availability and a solid track record.
- Hunger, competitiveness, and coachability.
- Previous successful sales experience.
- Bonus if you are familiar with and/or sold to our market before.
- Ability to provide high-quality references.
- Previous success in closing at least $100k as a Remote Closer.
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management, and quick thinking.
Our client is an advocate of equal opportunity and fervently believes in nurturing diversity and inclusivity. Every application is valued. However, only those shortlisted will be approached for further discussions.Please only apply if you have the above experience.