Priority Crypto specialises in blockchain recruitment catering to the industry’s top blockchain companies. With a full-time team of specialised recruiters, we work directly with both startups and established blockchain companies. Through this, we have been able to place candidates globally, through our placement process considering skillset and cultural fit which has led to collaboration with many partners across Web3 to create engaging teams who share the same goal.
Our client, a rapidly expanding educational platform pioneering DeFi solutions, is on the lookout for passionate and skilled Sales Closers to join their dynamic team. If you're ready to make an impact in the rapidly evolving financial landscape, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for.
Our client is seeking individuals with a proven track record in B2C sales, especially those who thrive in a fast-paced environment. While experience in selling digital currency offers is advantageous we value drive, dedication, and the ability to make one-call closes. If you're coachable, hungry for success, and have excellent interpersonal skills, we want to hear from you.
- Access to marketing content that effortlessly attracts intelligent, open-minded, and affluent individuals.
- A steady stream of 5 highly qualified and filtered calls every day.
- A competitive commission structure, offering a 10% commission on cash collected.
- An impressive OTE of $15-20k per month on a commission-only basis (consistently achieved by our top performers).
- Collective bonuses and payment-in-full bonuses to reward your stellar performance.
- The flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Membership in a high-performance team with a strong impact-driven culture.
- Unlimited PTO, reflecting our commitment to a healthy work-life balance.
- Articulating and promoting our client's offerings to potential customers.
- Facilitating the seamless issuance of contracts and processing of payments.
- Engaging with customers through recorded communication channels for effective interactions.
- Building and nurturing relationships with potential customers.
- Leveraging data to effectively showcase the unique value of our client's services.
- Completing administrative tasks with precision and ensuring professional conduct in all interactions.
- B2C sales experience
- Full-time availability
- Ability to work in the EST time zone
- Proven track record in sales
- Hunger for success and competition
- Coachable with a willingness to work long hours for skill development
- Previous (successful) sales experience
- Bonus if familiar with our market
- Ability to provide high-quality references
- Closed at least $100k as a Remote Closer
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management
- Quick thinking
Our client is an advocate of equal opportunity and fervently believes in nurturing diversity and inclusivity. Every application is valued. However, only those shortlisted will be approached for further discussions.
Please only apply if you have the above experience.