Senior Backend Developer
Our blockchain client is a Web3 and Metaverse technology company with the vision to lead the change in Human Interactions and the mission to connect Real Humans. With these goals in mind, our client is building the first Decentralised Social Metaverse and the Digital Identity of humans, which includes building different innovative products using blockchain technology and token standards.
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will work closely with Product Owners / UX/UI Designers to implement data models and services, bringing hyperrealism to the metaverse, and allowing humans to build their Digital Identity and enjoy mind-blowing environments. Also, create and evolve their Avatar profile, exchange NFTs, use a decentralised chat, get a job in the metaverse, enjoy immersive experiences, own and customise virtual lands, and socialise & earn in our client's 3D World.
- Develop new features on a web3-based platform and enhance existing ones
- Be one of our gurus on Python and Django Frameworks (both REST API and WebSocket implementations)
- Participate in software design
- Collaborate with colleagues in a fast-paced environment based on project-oriented virtual teams.
You will also,
- Thinking within substantially diversified, established procedures, standards and precedents; generally supervised.
- Changing priorities or differing situations encountered in the work environment, the incumbent has latitude to consider which among many procedures should be followed, in what sequence, to achieve the required results.
- Python guru
- Expert in python libraries such as Pandas, Numpy and Tensorflow or Pytorch
- Used to work with both WSGI and ASGI versions of Django.
- Capability of with secure code that works quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Very good understanding of blockchain technology, including the Ethereum blockchain and smart contracts
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills