Senior Smart Contract Auditor
Our blockchain client focuses on Cyber Security and Blockchain/Cryptocurrency. Our client provides state-of-the-art cybersecurity services with an essential focus on blockchain. The company solves sophisticated issues for customers with codes containing multimillion assets.
- Review smart contracts and analyze security measures
- Audit smart contracts following the highest security industry standards
- Mentor and educate engineers internally on the security best practices
- You are security-minded and aware of the pitfalls of EVM code and vulnerable flows.
- Review code (primarily solidity smart contracts) of blockchain projects.
- Work to identify vulnerabilities, design and architectural flaws, quality improvement, and ways to mitigate future risk.
- Deliver clear and concise reports and “action-items” for developers to quickly mitigate and fix any issues discovered.
- Interact with developers, and key stakeholders when identifying and handling security issues.
- Other related responsibilities.
- No less than 3 years of work experience in solidity smart contract audits
- Demonstrated expertise with Solidity, EVM and blockchain specifics.
- Experience assessing smart contract security risks.
- Experience with unit and integration testing.
- Experience with hardhat and geth or other development frameworks and local environments.
- Fuzzing and formal verification.
- Experience developing and building on DeFi protocols and smart contracts is a big plus.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Possibility to work alongside industry-leading specialists.
- Auditing the most complex projects in field of web3.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Corporate lunches.
- Great work environment.
- Relocation package for a candidate and his family.