Senior Substrate/Rust Engineer
As a founding engineer on our client's team, you’ll be redefining the legacy blockchain frameworks eliminating their inherent limitations i.e. interoperability, etc with radically new solutions, breaking new ground on writing code to achieve a truly future-proof system.
Your responsibilities include:
- Drive core technical projects for PoC clients from inception to completion (full life cycle)
- Collaborate in the design and implementation of novel consensus mechanisms
- Collaborate in the design and development of network onboarding tools
- Participate in Design & Development of SDK for interoperable support
- Collaborate and supervise the development of Defi infrastructure, decentralised applications, smart contracts, protocols, lending/trading applications
As a Senior Substrate/Rust Engineer, you will:
- 5+ years of experience in computer science, preferably low-level.
- Seasoned with core system programming languages & concepts, specifically with Rust and Substrate.
- 2+ years of experience in blockchain, consensus protocols, decentralised systems, applied cryptography, compilers, p2p, or similar systems
- Must have 1+ year experience in Substrate.
- Experience in Tailored system applications in Rust, Substrate, Go, or C++