Our client builds the most iconic, authoritative media brands in the Middle East. Our client inspires, empowers, and entertains an audience of millions across its world-class brands.
We are looking for a bilingual SEO expert to join our tech team. As an SEO manager, you will be responsible for leading, nurturing and growing the organic traffic acquisition for the business through strong On-page, Off-page, and technical expertise.
- Provide onsite optimisation services related to page titles, URLs, structured data, meta descriptions, redirects, internal link structures, SEO copy editing, and sitemaps review/maintenance.
- Provide technical SEO services, including site audits, performance analysis, troubleshooting, and recommendations on web page structure as it relates to SEO.
- Complete in-depth keyword research in both English and Arabic based on overall content strategy and Google trends.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- Efficiently communicate with the development and marketing team to align goals and manage SEO strategy.
- Setting up weekly goals and keywords for the editorial team together with monitoring and optimising each post.
- Write compelling and high-quality website Meta titles and descriptions.
- Creating and Internal Link building by updating content and links for maximum optimisation and search engine rankings.
- External link-building strategy by disturbing content across different platforms.
- 5+ years of demonstrable hands-on technical (On+Off-site) in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
- Strong grip in On-Page and Off-Page, Google Algorithm and updates. Link Building, Google Search Console, Google Trends, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with WordPress content management systems.
- Fluent in both English and Arabic to research and write in both languages (do not apply if you don’t meet this criteria).
- Understanding of search engine algorithms, the latest updates and ranking methods.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other publications within the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.).
- Comfortable analysing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Strong independent strategic thinker who is creative, analytical, and results-driven with a strong bias for action.
- Exceptional at project and time management and deliverables prioritisation, and able to manage several project milestones and deadlines with speed under pressure.
- Solution-oriented and quick on their feet with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Immaculate attention to detail.
- Prides high standards and ownership for the work they do and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure the best delivery for the users.
- Self-motivated, proactive, driven, and entrepreneurial (start-up mindset).
- Open-minded and willing to learn, experiment, and continuously grow.
- Possesses strong leadership skills with a team player mindset and leads by example.
- Opportunity to work in Web3/Crypto/DeFi
- Flexible working conditions
- Remote work location
- Sponsored global events travel
- Signing and performance bonuses
- Competitive remuneration (attractive salary, benefits, and incentives, including tokens and bonus opportunities)
Our client is an advocate of equal opportunity and fervently believes in nurturing diversity and inclusivity. Every application is valued. However, only those shortlisted will be approached for further discussions.
Please only apply if you have the above experience.